No worries, not sharing an old boyfriend story. I just figured this pink Angry Little Girls Boy Chaser magnet would be fun.
Someone once accused someone I know that the only reason she watched half the shows and movies she watched is because of cute boys. Umm, I say, so what and BMA.
Using my TV dance card from last week, here's my list of TV cute boys - in no particular order, and not paying attention to actor or character. Don't worry, no objectification here, I'll totally respect them in the harsh light of day. :-)
Would I want to meet any of them in person? No, not particularly - I'm quite happy that they live inside my tv box.
- Private Practice - Taye Diggs and Tim Daly.
- Dirty Sexy Money - Peter Krause, and to a certain extent Donald Sutherland. Oh! And Blair. Oh! And that guy who plays the minister brother. And I love the little kid, so cute.
- Eli Stone - Jonny Lee Miller (though I wish they'd let him use his accent), and Victor Garber.
- Brothers & Sisters - Hell, all of the Walker brothers. And Rob Lowe, of course.
- Grey's Anatomy - - Kevin McKidd. He's the reason this show stayed on the dance card, because I lost interest in McDreamy and McSteamy in seasons 1 and 2.
- LOST - Jack and Sawyer, but mostly Sawyer. Oh! And a little bit of Brent Cullen, back in the early days.
- All My Children - Thorsten Kaye.
- Ghost Whisperer - Leo from Relativity!
- Numb3rs - both Eppes brothers.
- The Unit - yep. All of them.
- Flashpoint - yep. All of them. Except the pink Power Ranger.
- Knight Rider - Justin Bruening, I know he's a soap guy. He's pretty, and drives a pretty car.
- My Own Worst Enemy - Christian Slater.
- Crusoe - Crusoe.
- Lipstick Jungle - Paul Blackthorne (bring back Dresden Files, dammit), Andrew McCarthy, shockingly, that new guy who plays Rodrigo (who used to be Mary Camden's hub), and maybe that Scott Speedman-lite guy who plays Kirby.
- Chuck - Zachary Levi. And Jayne - I mean, Adam Baldwin.
- Heroes - Milo. And Adrian, if he'd gain weight. Oh, and Greg Grunberg. What? I can't help it.
- Friday Night Lights - Coach Kyle. Always, Coach Kyle.
- Fringe - Joshua Jackson (duh), but also Mark Valley.
- Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles - Brian Austin Green. Dudes, I'm just as surprised as ya'll are.
- Bones - David Boreanaz, and that Hodgins guy.
- 90210 - Rob Estes. I watched Silk Stalkings for him. Yeah, I'll watch.
- Privileged - Up through last week, Megan had 3 cuteboys on the hook. Yeah, go for the Dawson, dude. It's the only time I'll ever say that.
- Valentine - that Kristoffer Polaha guy from North Shore. C'mon, he's cute, even when he's shooting that stupid Cupid gun.
- Gossip Girl - proving that I'm too old for this show, Rufus Humphries.
- One Tree Hill - Nathan. And I would watch a show with *just* the kid that plays his son. He's cuter than Webster ever thought of being. Oh, and that Owen the bartender guy.
- Supernatural - Who really wants to choose only one Winchester boy.
- Saving Grace - those two hotboys who take turns being her partner.
- Psych - c'mon. Shawn and Gus? Yes.
- Burn Notice - Michael. Of course.
- Doctor Who - David Tennant (duh).
- Torchwood - Captain Jack and Ianto (duh).
- Top Gear - I know, I know, but I love all three boys.
- Cash in the Attic - Alistair Appleton and Paul Hayes.
- Primeval - that guy who plays Stephen, who is apparently married to Sarah Parrish.
- Robin Hood - Jonas Armstrong and Richard Armitage.
- MI-5 - Rupert Penry-Jones and soon Richard Armitage.
- Mad Men - Jon Hamm and John Slattery.
- GH: Night Shift - that guy who plays Patrick, oh, and Robert Freakin' Scorpio.
- Greek - Cappie, and sometimes Evan.
- Sons of Anarchy - Jax Teller, cuz he's just awesome. And yes, I'm looking for an appropriate motorcycle magnet for a proper SAMCRO magnetpost.
- Entourage - E, even though he's little. And Piven. Even though he's little, too.
- Army Wives - I love all the husbands, cuz they're just made of win.
Did I leave anyone out?